Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Organic Lavender Salve

My Organic Lavender Salve is ready for sale! It's been a real joy formulating, packaging and of course "testing" the salve on myself and my family! I LOVE it!!
Because the salve contains Shea Butter and Coconut oil I knew it would soothe and soften the skin but I didn't know how quick it would work on really dry cracked skin. For the past few nights I've been putting a small amount on my cracked heals and even after the FIRST application I noticed a huge difference.
This weekend I'm planning on making a large batch of sample size Organic Lavender Salve and mailing them out to all the new customers that sign up for the Crow's Nest Mailing List. I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks again for all your support~ http://www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment