Friday, June 13, 2008

New Organic Rose Geranium Soap

Phew! Things have been Sooo busy at the Crow's Nest, shipping out massive amounts of Bee Skeps & working on wholesale orders that it's been hard to find the time to get some of my NEW soaps made.
FINALLY my Organic "Rose Geranium Soap" is ready :)

I've always loved to grow Scented Geraniums and winter them over in the house. The Essential oil of Rose Geranium has also been a favorite of mine mixed in with bath salts and when I decided to try my hand at making soap a few years ago Geranium was what I had in mind. Well, it took longer than I had thought but I'm so pleased with the outcome :)


Photobucket



I just picked up a bag of Organic Corn Meal and am planning on making my new "Gardner's Soap" this weekend. It should be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment