Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Annie Time!

Aaaah the Sweet Annie is ready to ship~ Lots of customers waiting for this very important "Prim-Staple"


What a Day! I was outside in this crazy windstorm cutting and bunching Orange Mint and Pineapple Mint, trying to get it in the house before the sky opened up :)
All of a sudden I've got all these requests for cut herbs~

Tomorrow I get to cut the Rose Geranium for an order (the jeeps going to smell awesome on my way into the shop) and I also need to start filling orders for Bittersweet & Rosehips. Better wear long sleeves, those Roships are brutal :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, sounds lovely. Hey maybe you've stumbled upon a great idea...little herbal bouquets for the car instead of those silly looking pine trees ? Think I'd much rather smell the fragrance of mint, lavender, rose geraniums etc. than the heavy chemical smell of pine infused cardboard that's sold as car fresheners. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can 'almost' smell it and it smells divine; love those herbs. I agree with Almost Precious, would far rather have herbs in the car than scented cardboard.
    Think I'll go now and cut some rosemary for my car.

    ReplyDelete