Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sponsoring "Out of The Box Sampler"!!

The Crow's Nest is the proud sponsor of "Out of the Box Sampler" for the month of August!

I made hundreds of goodies that go into the sampler boxes!
Plus dozens of Large Size Products as well!
Go buy your box before they've sold out~ http://www.outoftheboxsampler.com

Here's some of the items I made for Out of The Box Sampler :)

Brown Sugar Scrub

Black Cherry Melting Tarts
Blueberry Muffin Potpourri
 
Natural Pillow Sprays

Organic Lavender Salve


Plus MUCH MORE!!


3 comments:

  1. I saw your post too late and was only able to get a small box.. I am very excited to get the box as I have never heard of this company before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Let me know how you like everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you are the box sponsor this month! Absolutely LOVED the goodies you sent in. Your products are also in the mini samplers this month too so everyone will get to try your items!

    I'll be doing a blog giveaway of 4 baskets of te stuff you sent in also.

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete