Saturday, September 1, 2007

New LAVENDER Primitive Pottery

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the New Lavender Pottery!! The lavender Flower Pots came out so adorable I just had to use that design on other pieces of Primitive Pottery. The Lavender Soap Dishes (mini plates) are the PERFECT companion to my Organic Lavender Soap. Great Gift!! Here are a few pictures of the New Lavender pieces~ I should have them on the website soon.


Photobucket


Now is the time to start thinking about what you can make with your Harvested Flowers & Herbs. I've been collecting small bunches of Culinary herbs all Summer. Sage, Thyme, Coriander & a variety of Mints to name a few. They've been air dried and stored in clean paper bags. I think I'll combine some of them as Cooking Blends for gifts. I could also use them in Potpourri. I'll package the blends in cellophane bags and then place them in my new burlap bags. All I need is a Primitive Label and there's one more Handmade Gift Idea~

BurlapBags


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment