Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rosehip Bunches

Before the frost ruins what's left of the flowers & herbs, I gathered as much Bittersweet, Rosehips, Sage, Chocolate Mint, Globe Amaranth, Statice and Hydrangeas as I could. The Roses, Lavender and Foxgloves are still blooming~ what a treat! I was inspired to take a few pictures. Spooky was inspired to inhale as much Catmint as possible~ she's such a big help :)

Photobucket
Photobucket



The wild Rosehip bunches have sold like crazy! This was the first year I actually sold them. In the past I've added them to Gift Bags, wired them into evergreen Garlands and tucked them into Christmas trees~ pretty much given them away. This year I offered bunches of Rosehips to my customers to purchase and get creative with. Very positive feedback!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment