Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sweet Annie Bunches & Wreaths

The Sweet Annie is Ready!!! The Crow's Nest if Filled with the Aroma Of Fresh Cut Sweet Annie. I Love it! Many years ago I hung my first Sweet Annie wreath in my apartment bathroom and each time the steam from the shower filled the room it brought out the Sweet Annie Fragrance~ It's also Wonderful in an Entrance way or Guest Bedroom (not to mention your own). Such an Earthy Sweet Fragrance that Lasts A Long Time!



Photobucket

I'm offering bunches of Sweet Annie at the discounted price of $5.99 for a limited time. I'm also offering Sweet Annie wreaths this year. PLUS ~ I am Giving Away a FREE package of Sweet Annie Seeds to every Website Order over $50.oo (good while supplies last) Guess I just want to spread the Sweet Annie Excitement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment