Saturday, March 29, 2008

Springtime in the Hilltowns

The First Signs of Spring are showing up here in the Hilltowns! The Daffodils and Crocus's are pushing their way up through the soil and the Robins have invaded our property!! Yippee! Spring has kept its promise once Again :)



I just received some bunches of Celosia and displayed them w/ the "Spring" pottery setting at the shop. I LOVE how the deep burgundy color of the Celosia compliments the Amber colors of the Sweet Annie and the Sky Blue color of the "Egg & Nest" displays~~ Beautiful!

I'll post the Celosia on the website for Sale if anyones interested. I also received some Yarrow, Tansy, Oregano & Strawflowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket



A New Batch of Lavender Bundles are In!!
Now Available Wholesale as well!

Photobucket



It wouldn't be SPRING without the addition of Birdhouses and Bird Nests!
I've received some great Birdhouses at the Crow's Nest and More are on their way!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment