Friday, May 8, 2015

Handmade Lavender Gifts

 I'm making Pure Lavender products throughout the year but spring time is when it's celebrated the most~~  Here's a sampling of my popular handmade lavender items :)

My Pure Lavender bath salts that I make with natural dead sea salt

Lavender Splash~ for the bathtub or splashed on the body

Here's my pure Lavender body & bath oil

My lavender butterfly tarts~ almost too cute to melt

I also offer packaged organic lavender blossoms

Pure Lavender Pillow Sprays are made fresh to order

I offer these organic lavender sachets for hanging or tucking into closets

Made with pure essential oil of Lavender~ my purple glass lavender candle

These are my sweet annie & lavender soy melting hearts

Here's my handmade natural soy melting tarts with pure Lavender

My handmade organic Lavender salve~ great for dry, chapped skin


No comments:

Post a Comment