Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sweet Annie

Sweet Annie (artemisia annua) is an annual that self seeds easily
 and is the most popular dried herb for country primitive crafts. 
 
You'll see it tucked into hand stitched ornaments, rubbed on candles, 
left in bunches and displayed hanging or in old buckets......endless ways of enjoying 
the sweet fragrance that sweet annie offers!!

I sell my own sweet annie seeds to retail & wholesale customers along with the dried bunches and you'll see it added to many of my handmade products as well!
  
I suggest sowing the seeds in the fall and spring~ Enjoy!


Sweet Annie Seeds for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com


Sweet Annie bunches for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com


Here is some sweet annie that self-seeded itself at my back door!  



Sweet Annie for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com

Sweet Annie for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com

Sweet Annie rubbed organic beeswax tapers for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com


Sweet Annie Melting Tarts for sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com


Sweet Annie rubbed Candlesfor sale on my website www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment