Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Office Re-Do

It's been a wonderful year at the Crow's Nest Primitive Shoppe and I've had to make some changes to keep up with my Retail & Wholesale orders~ Yeah!


Besides doing paperwork in my teeny tiny home office, I've had to utilize this space to work on my candles, tarts, soaps, and everything else that I can make while I'm home~ Here's some pictures of my work space~

Cabinet Closed

Cabinet Open
Love my Jingle Bells
And my Fabric
Twine, Twine, Twine
Teeny Tiny doorway~
Notice the doorway is only 18 inches across.
What were they thinking in 1783 when this place was built :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea:) I do believe you've utilized every inch of space perfectly. It looks wonderful!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carol - she said exactly what I was going to say, lol. Looks great Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    You know how important it is for your work space to "feel" good~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully organized and very attractive. With an 18" door one would certainly be encourage not to gain weight. :) I think people were a lot smaller back in those days (both in height and in width).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your office looks so cozy. Love the doorway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to duck your head to get in too~ It's like a secret room :)

    ReplyDelete