Monday, August 10, 2009

Crunchy Dill Potato Salad

Lots of Dill, Celery & Lots of Cucumbers in the Garden~ so I decided to come up with a potato salad recipe that uses all of them :)



Crunchy Dill Potato Salad

8 Medium Gold or Red Potatoes (please use Organic-lots of pesticides are used on potatoes)
1/2 cup Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
2-3 Celery stalks,Diced
1 small Onion
1 Cucumber,Diced
Handful Fresh Dill Weed, Chopped fine
Crushed Black Pepper (I like lots)

Boil Potatoes, drain, cut into bite size pieces and then set aside to cool
Mix Sour Cream, Mayonnaise, Vinegar and Mustard together and then pour over cooled potatoes. Combine Celery, Onion, Cucumber, Dill Weed and Pepper. Gently Stir

Chill for at least 2 hours~

My Family LOVED this! I served it w/ Barbecue Ribs & local Corn on the Cob~ WOW!
I'm going to have to fast for a few days LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment