Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Organic Herbal Soap~Crow's Nest Primitive Shoppe

Here’s a picture of a recent batch of Herbal Soap that my mother and I enjoyed making. They’ve been carefully taken out of the mold and left to cure for at least a month before I wrap each bar in tissue and tie it w/ a sprig of organic Lavender. These soaps are kept in there own special room at my home with the door kept shut and no one is allowed to peek at them until they’re ready. When I open the door to check on them, I’m greeted with the strong scent of Lavender and Rosemary~~~ Awesome! Can’t wait to see how the new Fresh Mint, and Gardeners Soaps come out. Besides creating a Pure & Natural product for my family and customers to enjoy, soap-making has been a wonderful experience that I’m grateful to be able to share with my mother ~ www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com








No comments:

Post a Comment